Monday, January 3, 2011

Website Updates: Contests, Gallery, Videos Oh My!



Wow I bet you are wondering what in the world happened to the website? Well it seems that Key and I wanted to make some changes, and focus the site more on the Avatar Creator and Background Creator, so we decided to put our hard hats on and spent a few days revamping the front page.

I wanted to keep everything on the front page, since it would be no point to have back pages that no one hardly visits, and the fact that I want to emphasize on emailing us, was another thing to consider. While I was added I decided to make a contest. So in a nutshell, the new layout was sort of last minute decision, but I am glad that it was updated.

Its really early in the morning as I am posting this...so I need some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. You should have a contest for who can write the best poem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...