Friday, January 21, 2011

Pardon the dust....again

Okay, so I know the past couple of days have been a little strange with the site, but we are trying something different this year. I've decided to host games from other websites. They are very nice games, and I hope you will enjoy playing them, as you would our games.

On another note, the other day I tried to install a new system for uploading games, but it did not work out so well (got really frustrated with trying to make changes to the default system). It was much harder to use that system than to use our own methods. I think I need to learn more about PHP and MySql before I touch it again.



Although I have been busy updating the site, I have also started doing some free avatar art commissions on Gaia Online. I haven't done much art in a while, and Keyeske has mostly done art for most of the games with and without me adding to them, but I have decided to work on a dressup game as well. It is a fantasy anime style game where you dressup a fantasy princess. I would show the work in progress, but its mostly sketched.

Well I think thats most of the updates so far. OH! I almost forgot, I found a good solid chat system for the site, so check it out when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...